LIFE WITH LYNN


Sharing and enjoying my small-town life with my darling husband, family, friends,
faith, two adorable Ragdoll cats and one very sassy Yorkie!


Monday, October 25, 2010

Mechanical Bull Ride?! *AS IF* !


My husband, daughter, son-in-law and I were in Pittsburgh this past weekend.  A new restaurant, Cadillac Ranch, opened up and we decided to give it a try.

We parked the car, and as we were walking in we saw by their advertising that they had "steaks, chops, BBQ, burgers, cocktails and bull rides" (?!)  Knowing full well that it would be one of THE LAST things on earth I would EVER do, my husband teasingly said to me, "Look, honey, they have a bull ride!  You wanna do it?!"  And before I could even comment, my quick-witted son-in-law piped up (a LITTLE too enthusiastically!), "I'LL PAY!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment