LIFE WITH LYNN


Sharing and enjoying my small-town life with my darling husband, family, friends,
faith, two adorable Ragdoll cats and one very sassy Yorkie!


Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day # 8 (Something I Crave)

(NOTE: This is Day # 8 of my 30-day "Blog Challenge"...see post of August 31 for details!)
















Now THIS is an EASY one!  Probably the EASIEST so far! 

Not that I don't crave lots of things... but two things do rise right to the top (like cream!), and between "naps" and "chocolate", well, chocolate is the CLEAR winner!

Oh maaaaaaaaan, I love chocolate.  Seriously.  As in, a nice piece of high-quality dark chocolate melting on my tongue really does just make me go, "mmmmmmmm".    Eyes roll back...and all is right with the world.  It definitely hits the HAPPY receptor in MY brain!

I think I may be a bit of a chocolate snob, though... I don't really like milk chocolate, and I don't really CRAVE cheap chocolate.  (Although in a true pinch, ANY chocolate WILL do!)  But give me some deep dark Lindt or Ghirardelli, Godiva or Nirvana... and I am in heaven.  Sweet, pure, cacao heaven.

And I'll take chocolate in ANY form.  Chocolate pudding?  Chocolate ice cream?  Chocolate brownies (the ooey-er, gooey-er they are THE BETTER!)?  Chocolate cookies?  Bring it all on baby, my serotonin level is waiting!

* OH, YUUUUM! *

No comments:

Post a Comment