LIFE WITH LYNN


Sharing and enjoying my small-town life with my darling husband, family, friends,
faith, two adorable Ragdoll cats and one very sassy Yorkie!


Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day # 30 ("Hopes, Dreams, Plans for Next 365 Days")














Whoa, seems like a pretty heavy way to end a fun and fairly light-hearted 30-day blog challenge!  (By the way, in case you have NO IDEA what I am talking about ["Blog challenge??!  What blog challenge???!!!"]  please go HERE for the whole scoop!)

And speaking of this blog challenge, I'd love to hear your thoughts on it; so please feel free to leave a comment or contact me through my profile, at right.  I hope it has been as fun for you as it has been for me -- although I really do need to get back to my regularly scheduled life now!!!

But, back to the topic at hand.  Hopes, dreams, plans, eh?  Well, let's see how philosophic I am feeling.

HOPES?  Well, I continue to hope for all the best for my children... I wish them nothing but bright futures and happiness.   I hope for continued health and happiness for my mother, and the rest of my family.

DREAMS?  Honestly?! I am really only dreaming of a 5-stone diamond right-hand ring (but if you've read HERE, you already know this!)

PLANS for the next 365 days?  Hmmm...
1. Take up the carpet in our living room and refinish the lovely oak hardwood floor underneath.  (Unless I chintz out and just re-carpet!!!)
2. Take a winter vacation (or two!) with my boy.
3. Finish the quilt for my guest room and hopefully start another.
4. Lose a few pesky pounds that have crept up on me. (*grooooan!*)
5. Continue to enjoy my simple, happy, everyday life with my husband and our two kitties.

So...I guess that's about it right now for all my "dreams, plans and hopes".

OH WAIT!  Almost forgot -- world peace, of course!   ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment