LIFE WITH LYNN


Sharing and enjoying my small-town life with my darling husband, family, friends,
faith, two adorable Ragdoll cats and one very sassy Yorkie!


Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day # 22 (A Favorite Joke)

I have loved this silly joke since I was a little kid.  In fact, I think it's one of the earliest jokes I can remember telling.  And years later, wouldn't you know I'd marry a golfer???!

ENJOY!

















Fred and George were avid golfers, never missing a chance to play. 
One Sunday evening, Fred got home much later than usual, and was very cranky and tired. 
"Bad day at the course?" his wife asked.
"Yes, it was a terrible day." Fred replied.  "First of all, when I went out to start the car this morning, the battery was dead, and I had to wait and wait for AAA to come and jump it.  Then there was a big traffic jam on the freeway and I had to wait and wait just to get through town.  Then I got to George's house and George wasn't ready, so I had to wait and wait for George to get ready.  We finally got to the golf course and had to wait and wait just to tee off.  THEN on the 3rd hole, George died of a heart attack.  And BOY was it rough from then on.   It was hit the ball, drag George, hit the ball, drag George..."

*******************************************
HEY!  My CAT thought it was funny!













*******************************************
(cartoon credit: here)

No comments:

Post a Comment