LIFE WITH LYNN


Sharing and enjoying my small-town life with my darling husband, family, friends,
faith, two adorable Ragdoll cats and one very sassy Yorkie!


Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day # 12 (Something I Bought Recently)

(Day 12 of my "30-day Blog Challenge". )




















SOMETHING I BOUGHT RECENTLY...
Oooooh!  Another fun post!  Me likeys to buy somethings!!!   ;o)

I was out with my mother, daughter, son-in-law, and a dear friend from Japan.  We had just got done visiting with friends, and we were on our way to lunch.  Walking on the sidewalk through town, we passed a little store with a very appealing front window display.  While the others continued on their way to the restaurant, I got sucked in, er -- stopped in, just for a quick "looksie" (of course!)

Well, I saw this bag and I just haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad to have it.  
It's a quilted bag by "Donna Sharp". There are, of course, entire collections: purses, totes, wallets, you-name-it.  And they are all just SOOOO up my alley!  Kinda like Vera Bradley's countrified cousin.  This particular bag is a perfect size for me (not too big, not too small...) and features lots of colors I love and wear often.  Look at that cute "belt" detail, and the beautiful stitching!  















And OH!  Did I mention the adorable animal print lining?! 













































Sooooo stinkin' cute! 
And looks so nice with so many of my clothes... my brown skirt... aqua twin-set... green sweater... brown cords... 

Now tell me, how often do you get to have this much fun for under $30?!

******
Tomorrow:  Something I WANT to buy.   Oh, wait'll you see THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment