LIFE WITH LYNN


Sharing and enjoying my small-town life with my darling husband, family, friends,
faith, two adorable Ragdoll cats and one very sassy Yorkie!


Saturday, January 23, 2010

My Heart Belongs To Daddy!



Our darling daughter has always been a Daddy's girl -- through and through. And it's a mutual arrangement, I assure you -- he's pretty smitten with her, too! For most of her growing-up years, she proudly displayed a pillow on her bed that said, "My heart belongs to Daddy."

She's all grown up now and quite happily married, but she still likes to (frequently) get her dad's input and advice.

Today, she and her husband, and a friend and I were in the car. They were talking about remodeling their bathroom and my son-in-law stated his preference for a one-piece tub and shower surround. My daughter said, "No... my dad doesn't think that's the best idea."

My quick-witted son-in-law turned to his friend and said matter-of-factly, "I could tell her that her pants were on fire and she'd have to check with her dad first!"

No comments:

Post a Comment